Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting Started

Well it is true, the hardest thing is getting started.  I've been creating this blog for the past 2 hours more as a means of procrastination than anything else.  My bedroom is a mess, my guest room is a mess, the laundry needs to be done, the sink is full of dishes, and I still need to plant 2 rows of lettuce in my garden.  Aaron is out in the garage with friends building bee stuff :)  Today he tries his hand at grafting queens, which is really cool, but not something I want to do.

Well anyways, Im excited about sharing my new adventures in domestic 101.  Im hoping to post all of my adventures including pictures, recipes, crafts, and more.  

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your stuff, Jillian. Good luck! Are you taking any pictures of the grafting?

    ReplyDelete