Friday, September 23, 2011

Diet Update

Well today was weigh in day for week 3.  Im doing really well, and Aaron has recommitted :)
The goal is to get healthy.  A healthy BMI is around 20-25 which for me is about 122 lbs.  Im not even 5 feet tall and I have a very small body frame somewhere under here so that is not unreasonable although it feels that way.  Im setting the goal to get to 128 lbs and be able to maintain it (after that i can make a new goal).  That is a goal I feel I can accomplish, especially since I remember weighing that only a few years ago but I can't remember weighing less than that in the last 7 years.  Im told a healthy women's waist is on average 32 inches or less, Im hoping for something around 28 or a size 6/8.  Last night I was able to get my size 10/medium clothes on which i haven't done in a few years.  It was fun and exciting to realize I could get them zipped, but they are still to tight to actually wear out.  Hopefully in the next two weeks those clothes fit comfortably :)



No comments:

Post a Comment