Saturday, September 10, 2011

Diet Week 1 Results

We have completed week 1.  Aaron cheated a bit, but for the most part we did well.  We aren't doing anything particular, just eating healthy food, counting calories, and exercising.  We both lost 3 pounds week 1.  If feels good but I calculated it out and if we stay on track (me losing 2lb a week and aaron losing 3 a week) it is going to take me 11 weeks and aaron 10 weeks to reach our goal weights.  Funny, aaron's goal weigh is my current weight, ok maybe not funny if my mom is ready this shaking her head.  How did we let this happen :(  I have 20 more pounds to go, aaron 27 and Im not confident we'll make it, but for now we are doing well.  I caught myself in the mirror today at target, and was surprised for the first time.  I don't tend to see "overweight Jill" when Im getting ready in the morning, I see a "normal sized Jill".  Im not sure how this happens but I had a bit of a holy cow moment in target.  I didn't recognize myself.  Well I guess it is good motivation to stick with it.  Lucky for me I have a good friend who goes to the gym with me regularly and a husband who prefers healthy foods.    

No comments:

Post a Comment