Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hormones

Well I had a minor emotional break down at the Doctors office today, I'll blame it on frustration and hormones.  They took me in, 30 mins late, which was upsetting on its own but then I found out that I was in a sleep clinic, not the apt I thought I was going to.  They dont know how the scheduling got messed up and how I ended up there but I just started crying.  So now I have an apt with the correct doctor on July 12, yes I cried more when they told me I had to wait till then.  Im so sick of doctors.  Of course my brain told me a big mac would make me feel better, buy I was good and waited till I got home to make a turkey sandwich.

So what have I been up to?  My garden is coming along nicely!  Which is very exciting.  I also have been working on a sewing project.  Over a year ago Aaron and I thought we would start having a family and I started making the cutest crib bedding.  It is black and yellow themed with florals and geometric shapes.  I made a pillow and started the comforter like blanket but then construction got going, finances got tighter, and my health started playing games and babies became more of a challenge that we'll work on but it may be years from now.  So the project found a home tucked away in a closet.  Well I've taken it out and have been working on it.  The comforter/blanket is almost done.  Im sewing it all by hand which is good b/c other wise I would be done with it all in a day and I need a longer term project.  Who knows, when it is all done maybe I'll pack it up and save it or give it to one of the many pregnant women I know.  The fabrics are so pretty (and gender neutral)! When it is all done I'll take some pictures.

Aaron and I are both loving our new situation.  Im enjoying being home and he is enjoying working 3pm-12 and having a clean house.  This has really increased our amount of quality time 10x.

No comments:

Post a Comment