Friday, June 3, 2011

Humpty Dumpty

Well today I failed to accomplish my to do list.  I woke up with a migraine head ache that kept me in bed till 4pm.  So no crafts, cooking, or sewing.  I then ventured to my parents house to pick up my sewing machine!  I was so excited to go get it and even more excited when I rediscovered all my packed up fabrics and sewing supplies/patterns.  I even found a craft book I bought a few years ago and it is going to be so fun going through it project by project.  The trip was not completed without injury.  I was standing at the top of the garage stairs and fell bruising my rear pretty good and scaring my mother.  Should go nicely with the bruise on my knee from yesterdays fall in the yard.  I need a padded room.

Aaron on the other hand had a very good/productive day.  He woke me up several times to tell me about "aaron stuff".  First he discovered the worlds best smoker fuel (for the bee smoker).  Its corrugated cardboard (which I reminded him a bee keeper told us 2 years ago).  Then there was a series of youtube videos about worm composting.  He is still loving working second shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment