Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sunshine Yellow.... Yuck!

This morning my mom came over and helped us paint our living room.  Aaron and I had picked out a pale yellow color from home depot.  After one stroke on the wall I hated it, it looks like the sun blew up in my living room.  Aaron liked it so we kept painting, and finished the room.  Mom said it might look better after it dries and so we accepted it.  After coming home tonight the verdict is in, it is horrible.  After talking to mom, who agrees the color is to bright we decided to re-paint the room.  I went to home depot tonight and bought more paint, this time a neutral sandstone color, something I can live with.  So mom will be making another visit to help repaint the room and hopefully Aaron likes it because he liked the yellow (seriously the room looked like a day care, all it was missing was some children's mural).

Other News:

Health Front:  Still no clear diagnosis.  colonoscopy didn't shed any new light.  But I'm feeling ok lately.

Bees:  Aaron declared that today was bee day, so he left this afternoon with Nate and John to do bee stuff and attempt grafting queens again.

House:  Well the walls are an ugly yellow at the moment, but we're working on that and the floor is going in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment